Friday, August 12, 2011

Welcome Back! {Blogs for Communication}

Hope this first week of school has been a blast for everyone at MCSD!  It has been busy-busy for me to say the least!

Lately, I have had a few principals and teachers ask me to help them create a wiki or a "place to post announcements" and other updates.  My suggestion to you is, start a blog!

Blogger, a Google product, is a fairly easy program to use, and it is currently not blocked by our district filter.  In fact, the Superintendent uses Blogger for her blog.

A blog is a "weB-log" (hence, blog) which is essentially like an online diary/newsletter/whatever-you-want-it-to-be.

If you want to publish announcements, updates, newsletters, etc., that can be accessed by all, or whomever you select, consider using Blogger for that purpose. 

MCSDers can contact me for further information & guidance - I am happy to help you!

No comments: